Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5judc$2pacp$5@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 14:53:33 -0000 (UTC)
 <lamt35Fcgq7U4@mid.individual.net> <v26rjl$21vl0$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2ccjg$39nup$2@dont-email.me> <69sj4j50b5jb8mnbc37b1aopn58vpj0a5q@4ax.com>
 <v33cu1$ddl1$10@dont-email.me> <2Nj5O.33580$9xU7.24227@fx17.iad>
 <v36bpp$10k3v$1@dont-email.me> <PKE5O.17601$8CY1.13682@fx37.iad>
 <v3j4vt$3j4v3$1@dont-email.me>
 <665d1d57$0$2363138$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v5dlar$1dttg$2@dont-email.me> <memk7j5epu65t50ajn5vcbamj5s5uku5ig@4ax.com>
 <v5dpgc$1eh23$6@dont-email.me> <c8xeO.13067$zMs3.416@fx48.iad>
 <v5eb77$1hofv$1@dont-email.me> <v5fn3u$1pj51$3@dont-email.me>
 <le1koaF77bmU1@mid.individual.net> <v5haef$266pr$3@dont-email.me>
 <le2tp8Fd30jU1@mid.individual.net> <v5iasu$2cssn$1@dont-email.me>
 <v5jj00$2ndb5$2@dont-email.me>

On 2024-06-27, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Biology should not be concerned with teleology. There is no Teilhard de
>>> Chardin great plan. 'Post hoc ergo propter hoc' and its friends are the
>>> favorite human fallacy. Here we are and there must have been a reason
>>> rather than a few billion years of a genetic drunkard's walk algorithm.
>>
>> Not arguing that science should deal with teleology. I'm must saying
>> evolution doesn't explain it. It relies on "just so" stories.
>
> No it does not. You need to quit watching the Discovery and History channels.

Evolution definitely *does* rely on "just so" stories. And I don't watch
either the Discovery or the History channels. As far as I know they assume
evolution just happened — don't they?

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."