Article <v5jutt$2pmuf$2@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5jutt$2pmuf$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Scout" <me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Federal Judge Blocks ATF Rule Expanding Definition of Gun Dealer
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 09:39:50 -0400

"max headroom" <maximusheadroom@gmx.com> wrote in message
news:v4k8do$3ghpm$2@dont-email.me...
> Federal Judge Blocks ATF Rule Expanding Definition of Gun Dealer
>
> Bill Pan
> The Biden administration said the rule will close loopholes that have
> allowed
> gun sellers to avoid becoming licensed dealers.

It it wasn't in the initial law, you can't change the law because the law
wasn't as comprehensive as government employees might now wish.

If the law doesn't cover such, call it a loophole if you like, then the law
doesn't cover such and you will need a new law to cover such.

...or perhaps that hole was intentional. Not up to you to decide otherwise.

You can't just change how you think the law should apply, as you're not in
the legislature. You're an employee.. not a policy maker.