Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5kctu$2sc6v$1@dont-email.me>

From: Agent Jakanov <mouth@onlegs.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: RTD is not well
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 19:01:19 -0000 (UTC)

I saw a couple of interviews with Russell T Davies recently, and something
seems really off about him compared to in the past.  His speech pattern
seem to be very similar to Donald Trump when he's giving a campaign speech
to his base.  It's like he's desperately trying to peddle a narrative that
he knows is BS and he barely cares anymore if anyone notices.

I also feel like he might have a substance addiction problem, but that
would make him more similar to Joe Biden.