Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5kdtk$2seoc$3@dont-email.me>

From: Alan Browne <singularity@blackhole.org>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,uk.telecom.mobile,comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Carriers are only slowly adapting to iOS 18 beta RCS integration
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 15:18:12 -0400

On 2024-06-27 03:51, Abandoned Trolley wrote:

>> The current field is controlled and tailored as the first comers
>> negotiated. Google and friends. Now comes a new player, Apple,
>> reluctantly, and wants to change the existing landscape to their
>> liking. Well, they will have to negotiate hard to do that. If they can
>> convince the existing players.
>>
>> Never mind, we will have RCS all around in a few years. It will come.
>> Just be patient and eat pop corn as they play out :-)
>>

> I wouldn't be so sure.
>
> If you still have any video cassettes they are likely to be VHS

My old boss still has a huge Betamax library.  Quality is still very
good (for videotape).

I have some VHS cassettes left - can't seem to sell or give them away...
all personal stuff has been moved to digital.

--
"It would be a measureless disaster if Russian barbarism overlaid
  the culture and independence of the ancient States of Europe."