Article <v5msg4$2916e$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5msg4$2916e$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 12:39:15 -0500

- Another candidate dropped out, saying he's doing it since debate is
over and his role of disclosing true nature of "Reformists" to the
public has come to an end.

Zakani is a heck of a guy. A very good manager as well. Has done
outstandingly well for Tehran as its mayor. In all aspects of his job!
These words come from an involved expert in such matters (my sister),
not just from me. My information is only second hand.

I wished he and individuals like him would have realistic chance to
become president. But the powers to be consider such individuals too
bold, too inexperienced. I say _bullshit_!

But at least GC gives them chances. It is the people who make the
mistake of overlooking them because they believe the words of their
Marja and others in the government who are in fact inferior in abilities
compared to individuals like Zakani.

But one day for sure...

Iran has 61.5 million people with voting eligibility for tomorrow's
elections. So let's see. there are 58540 voting stations inside Iran,
roughly half of them in villages. You know what that means :) Raisi made
sure fundamental moves toward the betterment of their lives take place.
Especially water. But also electricity, roads, and even internet access,
but also a share in local government decisions. Your man will have no
votes in there :) Your man doesn't even see that. Your man's attention
is fully centered on your dicks. Not even on your mouths.

So we'll see if Iranians are still hanging from your stupid media
influences or they've grown out of that phase of their history (and
yours). Saturday morning results will be out.

Another 15215 mobile voting stations will go into and around hard to
reach areas. They will serve the remaining villages. Try to get _their_
votes, Mossad :) You don't even secure the votes of Iran's Jews. All you
have in Iran are the prostitutes and lowlife crooks, and some addicts.
And they're the ones using you, not vice versa. They get your money.

Just suck your dicks. It doesn't matter anymore what you do.

- Houthis hit yet another ship with their unmanned remote controlled
boat delivering a message you understand :-) The Brits who reported it
only say "the crew" are safe. Nothing about the ship :-)) Hehe :) So the
ship must be fucked.

People will find a solution for your carrier - Jet fighters pestilence
around the world. They're not going to allow you to bomb cities anytime
you get an erection. You can bet on that. These hypersonic missiles are
a step towards that end. Wait till they're equipped with the right
warheads though. You haven't seen that yet :)

So question still remains, ... how close can Nazi carriers _get_ to
Lebanon or Yemen these days? Any way devised yet to shoot down tanker
aircrafts up there fuelling them all the time? Does Yemen and Lebanon
know exactly how many airfields are within their 1500 km radius, and
exactly where? Israel's airfields are the first to get hit of course.
That alone will partly cripple about 400 fighter jets. But any air field
in the area become enemy's friend and collaborator, so ... are they
ready to bust them all when a war starts?

I'd say bust them all even when war doesn't start. With Nazis and
Israeli government forces around, all such airfields belong to the enemy
when the ones on the carriers have to stay a very long distance away, or
prove insufficient for jet fighters traffic.

- I think I mentioned it that just a few days back 17 more arsonists
were captured red handed in Iran. All members of the 5th column. So
Lebanon's militia again is busy using proper payloads for Israeli woods
areas.

They create quite impressive scenes to see and enjoy for hours, by the
way, especially in the evening and just before dark. You'd get the
feeling you want to see an open rock music concert there, where you can
see one or two such fires a couple of kilometers away :)

How about a Rammstein concert? :-)) Hahhahhahh :-)) I think that band
wouldn't mind it at all.

Don't act like pests in Iran. You'll regret it.

- Netanyahu today said, "Iran is conquering the whole Middle East! It's
happening as we speak, and is only a matter of time!"

Hahhahhahhahhahh :-)))

Well, listen Yahoo, it's been either Iran or Israel after you stopped
doing it together, no?

You must be liking yourselves too much. So there you go. One day
"Mossad" will understand this.