Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5n55g$3g6kf$2@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Workstation Aesthetics
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 16:07:12 -0400
 <bPE5O.15788$ytC1.771@fx34.iad> <v39693$1ird9$2@dont-email.me>
 <1OY5O.3643$zfC8.897@fx35.iad> <v3e70o$2kc2t$2@dont-email.me>
 <kPC6O.21333$Dsz1.8213@fx14.iad> <v3ghfn$31rjc$3@dont-email.me>
 <665c66eb$0$3738365$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v3j58g$3j4v3$4@dont-email.me> <v3j9ha$3fm08$1@dont-email.me>
 <v3jvdi$3qduu$12@dont-email.me> <v3k8cn$3fm08$3@dont-email.me>
 <v3mdu0$arho$2@dont-email.me> <v3n0vq$3iat$4@dont-email.me>
 <v3o8dp$kfrm$8@dont-email.me>
 <6660a10b$0$3738362$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v3tkcu$1o860$1@dont-email.me>
 <66627d25$0$3747332$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v5dp49$1eh23$2@dont-email.me> <v5echc$1hofv$6@dont-email.me>
 <slrnv7ndk8.21pl.candycanearter07@candydeb.host.invalid>
 <le2v4hFd873U4@mid.individual.net> <v5j5nn$2ks7o$6@dont-email.me>
 <le5sfiFrkjbU2@mid.individual.net> <v5kjb8$2te1q$4@dont-email.me>
 <le6gvrFda6U1@mid.individual.net> <v5mcj6$3bfeg$2@dont-email.me>
 <le89ttF8gijU1@mid.individual.net>

rbowman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 09:07:50 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>

>> So I'm guessing you believe America's massive gun ownership keeps the
>> Chinese at bay....
>
> The last I knew China was winning the economic war without firing a shit.
> They were aided by a generation of CEOs and politicians who gave it all
> away. Taiwan and some islands in the South China Sea appear to be the only
> places that might get the US involved in a war.

And yet Trump's tariffs ended up hurting us more than them.

> Despite the doddering fool who committed political suicide last night the
> massive gun ownership may keep the US government at bay.

:-D Yeah the Gravy Seals, Meal Team 6, and all the paramilitia tactards
will do a bang-up job against our militarized po-lice.

I cut Biden a little slack for having just completed a number of meetings with
world leaders across the world, but others won't.

My opinion at the moment? We're f00ked. Welcome to Hungary.

>> As for the military, I know plenty of fine .mil guys, almost all are
>> stand-up people.
>
> Some are. Some saw the military as the only way out of Broken Dick Alabama
> or were given the classic choice of 3 years in the county lockup or the
> Army. Know any brig rats? They're the ones that can do 50 one handed
> pullups ....

I thought only Bruce Lee could do that!

--
If you stand on your head, you will get footprints in your hair.