Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5nbg2$298s2$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 16:55:14 -0500

- Just in the past 24 hours 7 cases of fiber optics acts of sabotage
were discovered and repaired. It won't help you. High speed internet is
safe and sound in Iran. Villages are now connected.

- Some even used the voting occasion for getting married :) This is one:

https://i.postimg.cc/4yHJN9vS/voting-before-mating.jpg

So it is certainly not just Houthis who're creative in partying :-) This
couple voted in Ghom. Just minutes earlier they had married in the
nearby Ma'sumeh's Shrine.

Voting is considered a "duty" in Islam. The practice goes back even to
days of Omar, when he wanted to decide which version of Quran to keep,
and which four to bury. Earlier he had made what people could remember
of Quran be written down independently and secretly from each other.
Five groups made their versions and brought them to him. The difference
in them didn't go beyond two or three phrases... Those people had quite
some memory capacities, but after many of them died in one of the wars,
Omar saw it necessary to write Quran down.

He wouldn't know which version was genuine. So he put it to vote. And
now we have the result in our hands. Verbatim. Compare it to that pile
of Penis X you cro-magnons have, so you'd know what species you are.

Interestingly, 20 or 30 years back one of the buried versions was
accidentally found and yet again compared to the present version. Just a
couple of phrases in it was different :-) The individual or individuals
who thought that was the correct version of that verse, one more time
spoke, after one and a half thousand years.

This sure says something about Modern Human.

Even the Sonni extremists who're active every day here and there in
southeastern Iran stopped and went voting today. Not a single act of
terrorism took place. They're devout Moslems, so ...

Elsewhere, when the clerks checked the credentials of a very old man
with a cane at the voting box, they discovered he was 115 years old.
Another religious guy who made it to that box as duty, and having no
interest whatsoever in publicizing his age :) The crew there couldn't
help taking a picture of him and this picture went viral in news media
in Iran. This is him, in Esfahan today, voting:

https://i.postimg.cc/fbmdbnrf/115-year-old-voting.jpg

A lot of people in Kabol voted. There must be a huge number of Iranian
dual citizens in Afghanestan now. Afghans have many times had to flee to
Iran to stay safe from the Taleban. I mean millions of them, not just a
few tens of thousands. And now that things have settled between Iran and
Taleban, they're returning to Afghanestan. The religious among them who
are dual citizens showed up to vote in Kabol. A huge number. This is
going to affect the results. I have no idea whose side they are voting for.

A lot of prisoners are voting too... inside prisons, that is.

And quite a lot of Iranian university students in Moscow are voting! ...
I have not seen the lines and numbers in China yet. I still think Russia
beats China in absorbing Iranian talents. China is just too far away
from Iran. Russia is a half hour flight from Iran. They can spend most
of their weekends back with their families while studying there.

Iran's team in charge of responsibilities of an absent Iranian embassy
inside USA have also set up several voting stations right at the border
with Canada so Canadian Iranians wouldn't have to travel outside Canada
to vote. I think a lot more Iranians in Canada will vote than Iranians
in USA, as Iranian Americans are mostly Baha'is and Jews and homosexuals
and cannot think straight about Iran. You might as well consider them
junkies of the Kensington, Philadelphia as far as matter of Iran is
concerned.

In fact a bunch of homosexuals who spoke Persian were hired by U.S.
embassy in Gorgestan today to go curse at Iranians who attended Iranian
embassy there to vote. When they began hurting the voters too, police
came and busted them. These homosexuals are everywhere around the world
and have found a way to milk Americans in anything related to Iran.

Another bunch of homosexuals and Baha'is in Britain attacked Iranians
who were voting in Birmingham.

But Canadian Iranians, who now well outnumber the Iranians in USA, are
much more representative of how general Iranians are. And they're well
educated and can think for themselves better than Iranian Americans.
This fact is behind placing all those voting stations on the border and
not that many inside USA itself.

Iranian American Baha'is, Jews, and homosexuals have been calling for
boycotting the voting in the past weeks to begin with. Useless bunch of
lost souls they are, I'd say. When you lose Iran in you, you're left
with being a few more Sheep for the Nazis. In a way, discarded.

They don't have it in them. That's a better way to put it. They didn't
have it then when they were living in Iran either. The likes of them
still inside Iran are there the 5th column of Nazis, getting
supplemental pay and maintained by Nazis. Presently they're putting fire
to Iran's jungles and attempting to destroy fiber optics lines; any
damage they can possibly deliver. And in the social media, they're
following Mossad's directives in announcing fake results of votes in
Lebanon and Syria. That's who they are.

Elsewhere, in countries that a lot of Iranians are conducting business
(Thailand, Ghatar, etc...) they voted pretty well.

This voting is being conducted much faster than regular voting for
obvious reasons. It's a mini election. So voters are told to come to
stations in waves rather than all at once, to reduce the wait time. In
fact, as soon as it was announced that a few hours at night has been
added for voting, some more waves of people came out to vote late at
night :)

Anyway, I think what Iran did in repair of losing her president and that
talented foreign minister has been impressive. Things might even get
better than Raisi's time.

But... all these efforts cannot be a 100% perfect. As Stalin put it
nicely a long time ago:

  "Officials aren't elected by votes, but by those who count the votes."

Ok guys, voting just ended in Iran this moment. In other countries it
varies. USA is last to vote.

- Yemen hits again :) Another poor ship, trying to save money and take
the Red Sea to Israel. I guess Israelis can't help themselves about
money :) Hahhahhahh :-) No? Or perhaps they won't believe it until they
get it right in their guts. Yemen knows the language that Israeli
government understands.

- Again one of those pictures appeared in Iranian news channels today,
showing Ben Farhan and Bagheri smiling, and an image of a telephone
receiver in between. And nothing about what they talked about. Hehe :)

Something good is cooking :-)

- Iraqis have begun hitting ships in the Mediterranean sea, as they go
to and/or leave Israeli ports. So now we have two Yemens :) A bit of
"escalation" doesn't hurt, sweetie pies.

You wouldn't want to be on one of those ships that circled the whole
fucking Africa, then got hit and sank at the end of that maritime fun
:-))) Hahhahhahhahh :-)) Oh, boy. No, you wouldn't.