Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5nbpo$3hedu$2@dont-email.me>

From: Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: OT: Hunter Biden Laptop
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 15:00:24 -0700

On 2024-06-28 14:48, Tom Elam wrote:
> IIRC Liarboy Baker over in a different group some time back disputed the
> authenticity of said laptop. That based on conjecture and his political
> bias.

Really? What did I actually say, Liarboy?

> Now, the FBI has examined the laptop and it has been admitted into
> evidence in H. Biden's tax evasion case.
>
> Hmmm, typical Baker.
>
> BTW, in my personal opinion why can't we find better candidates for the
> U.S. presidency? Is this REALLY the best we can do???? Sad.

But you'll vote for the convicted felon who tried to overturn the
results of the 2020 election...

....and took hundreds upon hundreds of classified documents with him...

....lied about having them...

....moved them around to support his lie...

....and tried to erase the video evidence of this.

Won't you?