Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5olf0$3s4th$1@dont-email.me>

From: Cursitor Doom <cd999666@notformail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: More Climate Madness in the Antipodes
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 09:51:29 -0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 13:29:16 +1000, Bill Sloman wrote:

> On 29/06/2024 3:29 am, Cursitor Doom wrote:

>>> In reality, the Guardian sticks remarkably closely to the facts, and
>>> gullible twits don't like it.
>>>
>>> They much prefer the fatuous nonsense curated for them by ZeroHedge
>>> and the like.
>>
>> The Guardian is a Left-wing rag, Bill (as you well know).
>
> There are left-wing equivalents of the right-wing extremist media you
> fancy, but the Guardian isn't any of them. From any rational point of
> view, it's middle of the road.
>
>> As such it's chock full of all the climate alarmism the Watermelons
>> love.
>
> It does report the scientific concensus that you have irrationally
> chosen to reject.
>
>> They've been busily covering up the cognitive decline of Joe Biden of
>> late - along with all the other Leftie media sources - but that's going
>> to be extremely tough to pull off now after last night's revealing
>> performance in the head-to-head debate with Trump. The man is a fucking
>> basket case and even though I despise him, it's impossible not to feel
>> desperately sorry for him and his wife.
>
> He certainly wasn't at his best, and should have a nailed the non-stop
> stream of lies that Trump was pushing out. Even the healthiest
> 81-year-old can catch a bad cold and not be able to perform at his best.
>
> Don't get your hopes too high. Trump might be just as devoted to
> irrational delusions as you are, but that doesn't make  him attractive
> to the rational majority.
>
> --
> Bill Sloman, Sydney

Well, the way I see it, there is one benefit to Usurper Joe making it to
November - still a big 'if' that he'll make it - and that is if he 'wins'
again given the condition he's in, even the most obtuse observers will
have it plainly revealed to them that the outcome has been fixed again and
'theory' will become incontrovertible fact: there's no democracy in the
US.