Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5ov47$3ttk6$2@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Heroic Game Launcher... BRAVO!
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 08:36:23 -0400
 <QJmeO.13257$S_52.4415@fx08.iad> <v5ebfn$1hofv$2@dont-email.me>
 <%jzeO.125458$7NFd.43488@fx16.iad> <v5fnrs$1pj51$6@dont-email.me>
 <le1l08F77bmU2@mid.individual.net> <v5hcvu$26q5q$2@dont-email.me>
 <v5hlo7$28vb2$4@dont-email.me> <v5idtl$2d9av$2@dont-email.me>
 <v5jk86$2ndb5$6@dont-email.me> <v5jt87$2pacp$1@dont-email.me>
 <le5n9cFr71nU2@mid.individual.net> <v5kj7f$2te1q$3@dont-email.me>
 <v5mhne$3ce5l$1@dont-email.me> <v5n4ni$3g6kf$1@dont-email.me>
 <v5nfog$3i6c7$1@dont-email.me>

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-06-28, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Try visualizing eternity.
>>
>> I just did!
>
> And what did you see?

An endless sequence of expanding strings.  ;->

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Three_Minutes

    Early in the book, Weinberg explores the origins and implications of the
    Hubble constant, that the red shift of galaxies is proportional to their
    distance, and how this is evidence for the expansion of the Universe. He
    introduces the Cosmological Principle, that the universe is isotropic and
    homogeneous. He then tells the story behind the discovery of the cosmic
    microwave background by Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson in 1965.[3] After
    giving the reader a basis of understanding of astrophysics and particle
    physics, in chapter 5, Weinberg lays out the makeup of the Universe after
    its origin in a series of frozen frames. Weinberg shows how the Big Bang
    can account for the relative abundance of Hydrogen and Helium in the
    universe.

--
Give him an evasive answer.