Article <v5quuh$cq71$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5quuh$cq71$3@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Workstation Aesthetics
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 06:45:37 -0000 (UTC)
 <v5mcj6$3bfeg$2@dont-email.me> <le89ttF8gijU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v5n55g$3g6kf$2@dont-email.me> <le90apFbi1aU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v5ovmk$3ttk6$3@dont-email.me> <v5past$3vo5v$2@dont-email.me>
 <leav6sFkjd6U1@mid.individual.net>
 <9lk08jligsugnn4jrn5i4b2bq4s34pdu0l@4ax.com>
 <66805efb$0$7056$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <dun08jpgh68pm0nce4id56kgrc68to7781@4ax.com>
 <lebmvuFo8l1U1@mid.individual.net>
 <hra18jhib42q0dc6oalejhr2e07sog946i@4ax.com>
 <lec599Fq2v1U4@mid.individual.net>

On 2024-06-30, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 20:50:07 -0400, Joel wrote:
>

>> You dismiss Kamala, that quick?
>
> In a New York minute. This is a woman who stuck a toe in the water and
> folded even before Iowa. She hasn't done well with the chores assigned to
> her and when speaking off the cuff makes even less sense than Biden.

Kamala Harris? She's a moron. "Low IQ" as Trump rightly says about her.
She's not even senile and she can't string a coherent sentence together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1RmWKA5Vaw

> Gabbard would have been a much better choice but she pissed off the queen
> bee and that's still death at the DNC.

If Trump had any sense he would pick her as his vice-president. And then we
could "hope for the best."

>> Kennedy is a joke, Stein I would vote for in protest of Israel *IF*
>> the Republicans were not running DJT.
>
> Stein manages to hit enough issues to piss many people off. I'd mentioned
> Stein to a liberal lesbian acquaintance and got an unexpected amount of
> vitriol.  'She's a VAXXER!'. Up until that point I didn't even know Stein
> had taken a stand. This was pre-covid so it was a RFK style vaxxer.
>
> It's all moot for me. For presidential elections the last time this state
> went blue was in '92. No love for Clinton but Perot grabbed enough Bush
> votes to let Clinton win.  The time before that was when Goldwater lost in
> one of the few instances I would call a landslide.

That and Reagan's win over Carter.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."