Article <v5sruc$o3es$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5sruc$o3es$1@dont-email.me>

From: Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Disc brake maintenance tips
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 20:06:35 -0400

On 6/30/2024 1:24 PM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2024 11:32:33 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2024 3:47 AM, Catrike Ryder wrote:
>>> I erred when
>>> I said I'd never had a bicycle-vehicle accident.
>>>
>>> I was hit on my shoulder by the extended mirror on a school bus when I
>>> was making that commute. I was, at the time, riding in the right lane
>>> on a multilane road where there was, at the time, no other place to
>>> ride in that part of my commute. It wasn't a serious accident, but it
>>> put me in the ditch with a very sore shoulder and a damaged bike....
>>>
>>> It was an example of Forester's "vehicular cycling" idea not working
>>> very well, but it was definitely "vehicular cycling."
>>
>> Tell us your lane position at the time. I'll tell you whether you were
>> "vehicular cycling" or not.
>
> <LOL> What on Earth made you believe that I'd be interested in
> discussing this with you, Krygowski, or that I'd be interested in
> anything you want to tell me?

:-)  Well, there is the fact that you frequently get out of bed before 4
AM to dispute whatever I may have posted! Or the fact that you
frequently take less than ten minutes to attack whatever I may have
said, over and over.

But I understand, you don't want to discuss. You just want to snark at
me. Especially when I've correctly pointed out something you're hoping
to hide - like the fact you were not vehicular cycling, but edge riding,
  when you got hit by the passing bus mirror.

--
- Frank Krygowski