Article <v5ua1v$136g2$2@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v5ua1v$136g2$2@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Workstation Aesthetics
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 13:13:35 -0000 (UTC)
 <le89ttF8gijU1@mid.individual.net> <v5n55g$3g6kf$2@dont-email.me>
 <le90apFbi1aU1@mid.individual.net> <v5ovmk$3ttk6$3@dont-email.me>
 <v5past$3vo5v$2@dont-email.me> <leav6sFkjd6U1@mid.individual.net>
 <9lk08jligsugnn4jrn5i4b2bq4s34pdu0l@4ax.com>
 <66805efb$0$7056$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <dun08jpgh68pm0nce4id56kgrc68to7781@4ax.com>
 <lebmvuFo8l1U1@mid.individual.net>
 <hra18jhib42q0dc6oalejhr2e07sog946i@4ax.com>
 <lec599Fq2v1U4@mid.individual.net>
 <pnp18jhj7ljbkqn6ll1tncc4afgvj55js7@4ax.com>
 <lecd8aFrh2cU1@mid.individual.net> <Xq9gO.25862$7zcd.9832@fx36.iad>
 <v5ssqt$o7s0$1@dont-email.me> <leeff6F6hr5U3@mid.individual.net>
 <6lwgO.32865$im%.27844@fx04.iad>

On 2024-07-01, RabidPedagog <rabid@pedag.og> wrote:
> On 2024-06-30 9:35 p.m., rbowman wrote:

>>> By “white” do you mean “anglo”? I have seen lots of different groups
>>> lumped under “white” at one time or another. Yet for some reason you
>>> don’t seem to count those of hispanic origin.
>>
>> You can't blame RabidPedagog for that confusion. The US government is big
>> on the 'non-hispanic white' category depending on what sort of statistics
>> they're trying to cook up. Hispanic criminals are most definitely white.
>> Hispanics seeking preferential treatment definitely aren't.
>
> Whites don't illegally migrate into a country or join criminal gangs
> which participate in human trafficking. Whites also don't impregnate
> everything with a vagina and if they do, they tend to take care of what
> results from it. As such, Hispanics are not White.

I don't know what it's like in Canada, but in the United States there are a
lot of good hispanic families. Many of them come from ancestors who were
here before the United States existed. (We didn't take our land just from
the Indians.)

Don't compare all hispanics to the illegal aliens who are now flooding
across the border. (Thanks a lot Biden, you worthless piece of shit.) Native
hispanics don't want illegal aliens in our country either. Many of these
illegal aliens are cartel thugs.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."