Article <v62pv9$16d01$1@matrix.hispagatos.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v62pv9$16d01$1@matrix.hispagatos.org>

From: Bill Powell <bill@anarchists.org>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.telecom.mobile
Subject: Re: Almost every iOS & macOS app has had huge vulnerabilities for over a decade
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2024 08:09:46 +0200

On Wed, 3 Jul 2024 07:49:33 +0200, Jörg Lorenz wrote:

> You are really a tragic figure in the english-speaking Usenet.

Thank the Lord you know so much about Apple to declare that all those
articles published today about this ten year long exploit are all wrong.

What would we do on a technical ng without your wisdom?

Millions of iOS apps were exposed to security breach found in CocoaPods
https://9to5mac.com/2024/07/02/ios-apps-security-breach-cocoapods/

Critical CocoaPods Flaws Exposed Many iOS, macOS Apps to Supply Chain
Attacks
https://www.securityweek.com/critical-cocoapods-flaws-exposed-many-ios-macos-apps-to-supply-chain-attacks/

'Perfect 10' Apple Supply Chain Bug - Millions of Apps at Risk of CocoaPods
RCE
https://securityboulevard.com/2024/07/cocoapods-apple-vulns-richixbw/

CocoaPods flaws left iOS, macOS apps open to supply-chain attack
https://www.csoonline.com/article/2512935/cocoapods-flaws-left-ios-macos-apps-open-to-supply-chain-attack.html

Thank God you are here to declare it's all wrong.
Without you, we might have believed what security researchers say.

But with you around, we're told, by you - that it's all wrong.
Only you know what's right.

Nothing to see here.
Move on.

Keep moving.