Article <v67k4s$6l2j$3@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v67k4s$6l2j$3@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Re: The curse of Negri & Plato (Was: Minimal Logics in the 2020's: A
 Meteoric Rise)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 04:01:00 +0200

Hi,

I am not halucinating that Negri is nonsense:

This calculus does not terminate (e.g. on Peirce’s
formula). Negri [42] shows how to add a loop-checking
mechanism to ensure termination. The effect on complexity
isn’t yet clear; but the loop-checking is expensive.

Intuitionistic Decision Procedures since Gentzen
The Jägerfest - 2013
https://apt13.unibe.ch/slides/Dyckhoff.pdf

Bye