Article <v69r32$3hihe$1@paganini.bofh.team>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v69r32$3hihe$1@paganini.bofh.team>

From: Amanda Ripanykhazov <licensedtoquil@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: black csreen hen tying to cast mb to my samung tv
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 18:11:45 -0400

Do does anyone  have any idea what I'm doing wrong. When I link up my
MacBook pro with the TV,  all I get is this black screen with a row of
dots at the top and my MacBook pro mentioned on the center.   I think it
might be sharing sound but there's no picture

There are controls on the screen to play, fast Forward and reverse but
they don't do anything. I can turn the screen off and exit the black
screen but nothing else I have turned on screen sharing reset the
Bluetooth turned on screen mirroring, nothing helps. Do you have any
idea what I'm doing wrong?  Could something in my MacBook pro be
preventing it from sending a picture to this external screen?