Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6f0dc$b0bc$2@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Re: Minimal Logics in the 2020's: A Meteoric Rise (Was: The road to
 Artificial Intelligence)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 23:13:18 +0200

Hi,

There are possibly issues of interdisciplinary
work. For example Sorensen & Urzyczyn in their
Lectures on the Curry-Howard Isomorphism say that
the logic LP has no name in literature.

On the other hand Segerbergs paper, shows that
a logic LP, in his labeling JP, that stems from
accepting Peice's Law is equivalent to a logic
accepting Curry's Refutation rule,

i.e the logic JE with:

      Γ, A => B |- A
          Γ |- A

But the logic JE also implies that LEM was added!

Bye