Article <v6f0jc$b0bc$3@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6f0jc$b0bc$3@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Re: Minimal Logics in the 2020's: A Meteoric Rise
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 23:16:29 +0200

Hi,

This has only become talk of the town recently
under the heading of Constructive S4 Modal Logic
or CS4. It somehow demonstrates that prejudice

against computer science, like lambda calculus is
too abstract, is possibly unfounded. The challenge
would be to draw connections and foster inter-

disciplinary dialog. The next challenge would
be to distill a simple didactical extract of it
and draw road maps!

Categorical and Kripke Semantics for Constructive S4 Modal Logic
Alechina et al. - 2003
https://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~exr/papers/csl01.pdf

What they call fallible worlds, does Segerberg
1968 call abnormal worlds.

Bye