Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6imde$c95r$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 01:47:10 -0500
 <v3u500$1au22$1@solani.org> <v47nc5$1g81h$1@solani.org>
 <v4ghf3$1ka5v$1@solani.org> <v4kqf8$1mt2k$1@solani.org>
 <v5a845$22et5$1@solani.org> <v5f69q$253m9$1@solani.org>
 <v5irdo$26u5c$1@solani.org> <v5msg4$2916e$1@solani.org>
 <v5nbg2$298s2$1@solani.org> <v5nhn9$29bf7$1@solani.org>
 <v5nkoi$29q50$1@solani.org> <v5nn57$29r96$1@solani.org>
 <v5nnjt$29r96$2@solani.org> <v5nrkh$29uuj$1@solani.org>
 <v5nsqe$29uuj$2@solani.org> <v5o7kq$2a56g$1@solani.org>
 <v5vojv$2kut$1@solani.org> <v648af$4rk1$1@solani.org>
 <v6asjf$88a5$1@solani.org> <v6eoj0$asvb$1@solani.org>

New noteworthy development.

- As soon as today Pezeshkian's letter to Hezbollah leader in Lebanon
was disclosed in the media, showing Israel will see no relief, Nazis
announced they're not ready for nuclear talks with Iran :-)

Israeli government doubtless blew some cash to help Pezeshkian win. If
their competition was extremely close, they may have affected it a bit.
But Pezeshkian ended up winning on his own merits regardless.

And today's Nazis announcement has got all the hallmarks of Nazis
continuing their pest presence in the region at the expense of Israelis
and Palestinians and Lebanese and Yemenis and possibly even Iran. So
situation has gone back like how it was before Raisi's accident.

Exactly like that.

But my point. It's time for Israeli government to think a bit now
instead of just following their own dick's direction. Cause stakes are
getting high and options fewer.

Everybody in the world hates them now, and Israeli government is getting
closer to self-destruction of Israel.

Money will not help them anymore. Even Nazis' support will not help them
because Yemen and Lebanon and Iraq and Syria and Iran will never stop to
put serious pressure on them every day of their lives. This will only
stop when Israeli government goes away.

But for the culprits in that government even that is not any respite.
Those criminals can't even run away. Anywhere in the world they run to,
Palestinians will get there and visit them and dispatch them.

But there is a solution left. They can die. There's nothing magic about
committing high crime.

They can allow Israeli people to court marshal and hang them. That would
be the least blood-shedding way out. The least expensive, least time
consuming too. I'd think Israelis would not want their government to
take all the Israeli people along with them to Hell.

Hang 20 or 30 of those sons of bitches and rely on your own merits to
make your lives happy in Israel, and not on Nazis' handouts. This shit
you started will never get better for you. Only worse.

So do what Iran did in 1979. We shot 20 or 30 of those sons of bitches
who had serious blood on their hands and kicked all the Nazis out.
You'll lose Nazis, but you'll gain support of the region. A future.

So forget your dicks and _think_ about your problems this time. I don't
think you can, but try at least.

- Today, after looking into Pezeshkian's background I got at last
settled with his win. I have accepted it in my heart, as he might be
someone who could get a few serious works done. That could be why he
resented being compared to Rohani.

But as I said earlier, I'm worried about his possible lack of abilities
to cooperate with others in high offices in Iran. Raisi was an expert in
that, friend or foe didn't make the slightest difference to him, he
could get things done with their helps regardless. But Pezeshkian on
occasions behaved emotionally towards others. Something that Raisi never
did.

So I give it 20% chance that Pezeshkian will not perform as well as
Raisi in receiving needed cooperation from other centers of power in
Iran. But we'll see. Perhaps soon! And 80% beats 20% four times over :)