Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6isuq$1ah3k$4@dont-email.me>

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: NixOS commits a "purge" of "Nazi" contributors, forces abdication
 of founder
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 09:38:50 +0100
 <slrnv8cv2b.2m8.rotflol2@geidiprime.bvh> <v65vdd$2najh$5@dont-email.me>
 <slrnv8elfo.a1b.rotflol2@geidiprime.bvh> <v68cbd$37h92$2@dont-email.me>
 <0567e036-6ad8-92a2-d28c-1cbfe214d908@example.net>
 <v68k7n$38pvc$1@dont-email.me>
 <0ee63ea0-0a70-6e06-a9ac-7897b0763eb1@example.net>
 <oHYhO.2877$OXD2.2231@fx47.iad> <6688973f@news.ausics.net>
 <baba664d-7f53-9fdc-59fc-779f22bd7b26@example.net> <6689d45f@news.ausics.net>
 <v6dq0o$9l29$7@dont-email.me>
 <3bf96534-27af-4f05-4c33-354aff3700de@example.net>

On 07/07/2024 20:11, D wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Jul 2024, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>

>> The UKs election is a classic example of 'we want these fuckers out,
>> and we don't actually care who gets in: They can't be any worse'
>>
>> Of course, they will be...
>>
>> So we will have to kick *this* lot out next time
>
> What do you think will happen in the UK the next 4 years? My opinion is
> obvious, but in case you do live there I'm very interested in what
> someone "on the ground" thinks.

I think by sheer chance Starmer will get one thing right and everything
else disastrously wrong, because he hasn't a clue how to run anything
and nor do his MPS. To a man they are time serving government employees.
Not an entrepreneur among them with experience of board level management.

They will lose every by election and lose the next election which will
be a 3 way split between them Reform and  whats left of the Tories.,

Reform will go into coalition with tories.
--
Any fool can believe in principles -  and most of them do!