Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6k3k3$dpk7$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Re: ANN: Dogelog Player 1.2.0 (Binary Streams)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 21:38:43 +0200

We have retracted our simple λμ-calculus blog
post until we have explored its model and proof
theory more thoroughly. Some of the model theory
has already been complete in a post on medium.com .
We here report on a puzzle stone in proof theory.

With the help of combinatorial logic,
unify_with_occurs_check/2 and a meta-interpreter
we can solve the type inhabitation problem brute
force in Prolog. This method is powerful enough
to assist us in a direct proof of Segerbergs 1968
result that JE = JP.

See also:

Segerberg Proofs in Dogelog Player
https://twitter.com/dogelogch/status/1810747113791442952