Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6qst4$hoan$2@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: French Philosophy in 2024 (Was: Minimal Logics in the 2020's: A
 Meteoric Rise)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 11:27:02 +0200

Hi,

Now I had an extremly resilient correspondent, who
wants to do proof extraction, but at the same
time refuses to learn the Curry-Howard isomorphism.

But its so easy, was just watching:

Hyperon Session with Dr. Ben Goertzel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uy3j4WCiXQ

At t=1853 he mentions C. S. Peirce thirdness, which
you can use to explain the Curry-Howard isomorphism:

1 *\        Γ = Context
   | \
   |  * 3    t = λ-Expression
   | /
2 */        α = Type

The above is a trikonic visualization of the judgement
Γ |- t : α, applying the art of making three-fold divisions.

But I guess C. S. Peirce is not read in France, since
it requires English. Or maybe there is a french translation?

Bye