Article <v6r6b4$30qtt$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6r6b4$30qtt$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: DDD correctly emulated by HHH cannot possibly halt
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2024 07:08:04 -0500
 <v6jkib$1e3jq$1@dont-email.me> <v6jpe5$1eul0$1@dont-email.me>
 <v6jpqo$1e3jq$2@dont-email.me> <v6jqfg$1eul0$2@dont-email.me>
 <v6k6md$1h3a7$1@dont-email.me> <v6k9ef$1hicb$1@dont-email.me>
 <04b97cd4a405abead92368522fcf77070bb4fa55@i2pn2.org>
 <v6l24d$1oqjv$1@dont-email.me>
 <a267bfdf93c6fc179d09a3f62f25003f033aaff1@i2pn2.org>
 <v6m331$1tj30$7@dont-email.me>
 <6d43f24547a3b170ce6f7a99e30ec60dec589f79@i2pn2.org>
 <v6n8ob$24dmg$3@dont-email.me>
 <7f9b731b2367a2bcf2883278ee5265d30a8f82d6@i2pn2.org>
 <v6nau1$24jgn$2@dont-email.me>
 <744d42e4d9d67b49cb1844a2651cb0c350760f0c@i2pn2.org>
 <v6nc22$2501i$1@dont-email.me>
 <c784fa694b9d68f5ace1d07c9870050681268fdc@i2pn2.org>
 <v6ori5$2fuva$10@dont-email.me>
 <56314b3bac257d0fc228c26f3c8c5eec40a87215@i2pn2.org>
 <v6q4cj$2r7qt$1@dont-email.me>
 <1fbe0efc5b030be11df07a930754d90ce56525be@i2pn2.org>
 <v6q7vo$2rvqi$1@dont-email.me>
 <4ed43f5b0a3bfc3833e62746b70cd3c3dafac1e9@i2pn2.org>

On 7/12/2024 3:05 AM, joes wrote:

>>> But only N instructions "correctly emulated" is NOT a CORRECT
>>> emulaition of the instructions of DDD/HHH
>> I didn't limit it to N. Is this your ADD? I say 1 to infinity steps !!!
> Please don't insult ADD people.

This does not say from 1 to 8 steps
when 1 to ∞ steps of DDD are correctly emulated

When I say the same words 150 and Richard does not
see these words I have to know why this is.
My aim is effective communication. I can't fix
the issue unless I know what the issue it.

The two possibilities Richard's ADD, and Richard
is a Liar. If is is Richards's ADD then repeating
the same sentence a dozen times seems to help.

If Richard is being a liar then calling him a Liar
and telling him where this leads seems to help.

> You did talk of an HHH that only simulated a fixed number of steps.
> They do not provide a correct (full) simulation.

when 1 to ∞ steps of DDD are correctly emulated in
the infinite set of every HHH/DDD pair and no DDD
halts then we can say that DDD DOES NOT HALT.

Several dishonest reviewers tried to use the
https://jorynjenkins.com/hiding-the-pea/
shell game ruse to avoid talking about the HHH/DDD
pair that I was talking about for weeks and weeks.

To counter this I started talking about every element
of the infinite set of HHH/DDD pairs that can possibly
exist. That is what I am doing now.