Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v6ucnZscZrGwJI37nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Brits Told Their Homes Will Be Compulsorily Sold to Be Given to Immigrants
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 02:53:33 +0000

On Apr 5, 2024 at 5:58:33 PM PDT, "super70s" <super70s@super70s.invalid>
wrote:

> In article <uung5i$v4iv$5@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  On 4/4/24 3:17 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>  > In article <20240404110305.000045bb@example.com>,
>>  > The mayor of L.A. has already taken over all the rec centers and city
>>  > sports fields for illegal aliens to live on. She's closed several
>>  > schools and sent the American citizen kids back home to do pandemic-like
>>  > Zoom school so that the illegals can live in their schools. And now
>>  > she's 'suggesting' that if you have extra rooms in your home, that you
>>  > should let illegals live with you.
>>  >
>>  > How long before that ceases to be a suggestion and becomes an edict,
>>  > backed up by the power of eminent domain?
>>  >

>>  You tell us.  This is your wet dream... we're just laughing at it.
>
> The far right transports large numbers of migrants into big cities
> against their own will and then points fingers about the havoc it causes
> there.

Yes, the millions of them should all just be left in the small border towns in
Texas and Arizona for them to deal with so the big blue city Democrat mayors
won't be inconvenienced and embarrassed when they're forced to walk their
'sanctuary city' talk. And Biden won't have to be embarrassed that members of
his own party are screaming at him over the disastrous consequences of his
open borders policies.

Much better that we sacrifice a few dozen town in Texas so that Democrats
don't have to worry about being seen as massive fucking hypocrites.