Article <v75rbg$19fr$2@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v75rbg$19fr$2@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

From: Andrew <andrew@spam.net>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Why are ignorant low-IQ uneducated zealots always the last to know everything?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 13:08:01 -0000 (UTC)

Chris wrote on Tue, 16 Jul 2024 06:58:01 -0000 (UTC) :

> Thanks for sharing the link for the first time despite ranting about this
> for the best part of three days.
>
> Now point to where the regulation confirms the subject of this thread i.e.
> "every iphone <15 fails the EU [battery] longevity test".  Note the key
> word "fails". Apple (or any other manufacturer) choosing to omit legacy
> models from new regulations is not equivalent to failing to meet the
> regulations.

It's not so bad that you zealots are ignorant of everything about Apple.
What sets you zealots apart is you brazenly deny what everyone else knows.

 *Why iPhone 15 Batteries Are Now Rated for 1,000 Charge Cycles*
 <https://www.inverse.com/tech/why-iphone-15-battery-charge-cycles-increased-from-500-to-1000>

Everyone knows about the EU mandate - they don't keep these things secret.
 <https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=16035&group=uk.telecom.mobile#16035>

Everything public about Apple is only secret to you ignorant Apple zealots.
Yet you ignorant zealots still brazenly deny what everyone else long knew.
 <https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32023R1670>

What you zealots need to do is stop brazenly denying what only you don't
know, as denying all facts you are ignorant of is a Mount Stupid DK trait.
 <https://repair.eu/news/new-eu-rules-smartphones-and-tablets-will-follow-new-ecodesign-requirements-by-june-2025/>

Another DK Mount Stupid trait all you Apple zealots have is denying
everything you're ignorant of that even Apple doesn't try to deny.
 <https://support.apple.com/en-us/101575>

That wouldn't be so bad if you zealots weren't ignorant of everything
since Apple has been very open and honest that only the iPhones 15 & up
meet EU minimum battery life standards set to go into effect in 1 year.
 <https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/ip_23_3315>

It's not really important that you strange Apple zealots are ignorant.
What's important is your strange DK Mount Stupid propensity to deny it.