Article <v76qa0$o8h9$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v76qa0$o8h9$1@solani.org>

From: badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: People ask if the overpriced underpowered iPhone SE can
 compete with Android
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 21:56:16 -0000 (UTC)
 <v6pjio$2sqn$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:

> The point of this thread had nothing per se, to do with Apple being a
> purely marketing company with almost no R&D as reported many times and
> confirmed by Steve Jobs & Tim Cook since they can't lie about financial
> metrics.

In my opinion Tesla has Apple beaten when it comes to successful marketing.
They single-handedly created a section of the automobile market that hardly
any one wants, made it seem like a luxury car, have more electrical
problems than British and German cars, and are about to be overtaken by
cheap Chinese cars. Teslas are pure junk but people want them for the cool
factor. Exhibit A: Cybertruck.

At least Apple makes reliable products that work decently despite being
overpriced for what you get.