Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v7e8de$2nhr$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Re: So... new season of covid Inc? (Was: Corona isn't over 2024)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2024 19:39:59 +0200

Hi,

Here a description of what hit me:

- Attacks through the eye. I first
   got a conjunctivitis, on the right eye,
   and two hours later on the left eye.

- messes with your brain and sleep
   rhythm, was suddently wide awake at
   04:00 o'clock, and when I tried to sleep,
   no chance, chasing nonsense thoughts.

- dehydrates you, turns your nuts into
   little peanuts, and you become an
   Eunuch for a few days. Skin irritation,
   inflamed regions on the leg and below nose.

- heavy nasal flow, but luckily no lung problems,
   not like these poor fellas:

Krank im Sommer: Junge leiden an Lungenentzündungen
https://www.20min.ch/story/markanter-anstieg-krank-im-sommer-junge-leiden-an-lungenentzuendungen-103150974

Bye