Article <v7it86$3uboe$1@paganini.bofh.team>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v7it86$3uboe$1@paganini.bofh.team>

From: Maverick =?iso-8859-1?b?S+FsbeFu?= <kmni@al.hu>
Newsgroups: sci.math,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To What?
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2024 12:00:07 -0000 (UTC)
 qxNGW+UM6VWHGQnlSqGGa29M+hKd4wwYzqg5a4FgLMlZYjMGXoQ5o49GfPi5TZs
 yd85cyFHwZ6reMhJeepfQQsDxgX02F6HmJKUqnsEFOKxuB9ZLtpTy8e8PZHUqSD
 KMfflZKkbekggpbrVLEZKnPPUB9/gjhun+BzKK6qnDFnLqg3mqfNmgqQHaztbQB
 nTcISu0DJnuWwfZy+HP9QhAhv10NCN46TzLv6QWjlYDeoczyIciIXr8EeLKykh1
 xP9QiJHU44fkhGeTobcsP36YNmttXzt84k9wljIq8QN/273K3GFwtPJKl7yek01
 4qH3GsiJum+1w2+AuFCyLa/NF9oAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Python wrote:

> Le 21/07/2024 à 09:26, Thomas Heger a écrit :
>> My assumption was, that Einstein's CV was seemingly impossible and a
>> more possible explanation would be, that Einstein was a Swiss citizen
>> from birth and his CV a fake.
>
> Thomas you know perfectly well that it's not about this other silly
> theories of yours... This is about what you think and cannot write here
> because it would bring you to court in Germany.

lol, threatening with courts, in the gay Einstine relativity theory stolen
> from somewhere, the guys with patents etc. How the fuck, the imbecile got
> a position in a patent office, to begin with. He was a pervert with no
> education and no laboratory experience whatsoever.

those mazafaka giving courts, in "insulting" the Einstine, should be put
> in prison by default, as traitors.

also, you guys are bounded in thinking earthly, that's your problem. You
> physicists are incapable in thinking unearthly.

let me saying it clearly, the Einstine was a pervert gay, fucking his