Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v7mmi0$725n$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_Can_we_trust_the_Scryer_Prolog_Gurus=3f_=28Was:_A_har?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?sh_wind_is_blowing_into_the_face_of_Prolog_now=e2=80=a6_=29?=
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 00:30:26 +0200

That the DEC 10 Prolog 1975 is close to Prolog 0,
can be verified by reading the Prolog 0 manual:

MANUEL DE REFE RE NeE ET D'UTILISATION - PROLOG
ROUSSEL Ph. (1975)
http://alain.colmerauer.free.fr/alcol/ArchivesPublications/ManuelProlog/Pr.pdf

So at that same year there was already an
English rip-off. If I read the french, I also
don't find some atom/1, integer/1 equivalent

that would throw an instantiation error. Problem
is again, what would have been an exception in Prolog 0?