Article <v7ng2g$12t4e$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v7ng2g$12t4e$1@dont-email.me>

From: =?UTF-8?Q?J=C3=B6rg_Lorenz?= <hugybear@gmx.net>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Apple accused of underreporting suspected CSAM on its platforms
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 07:45:52 +0200

Am 23.07.24 um 05:35 schrieb Your Name:
> Apple had a system ready to go, but a pile of brainless morons
> complained about their "privacy" being invaded (which it wasn't), so
> Apple was forced to abandon it. All this report achieves is to
> acknowledge that all those other companies listed above are less
> stringent about their users' privacy.
>
> Of course, anyone with more than one braincell couldn't care less about
> this "privacy" nonsense when it means catching more of the illegal
> scumbags who are doing wrong.

Brain dead idiot: Learn to think! When the pictures are on the devices
the damage to the children is irreversibly done.

Scientific reasearch proves that spying on users does not help the
abused or the to be abused children. This is the reality.

Spying on users is undermining democracy and human rights.

--
"Gutta cavat lapidem." (Ovid)