Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v7np0t$7k5p$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_The_longest_pregnancy_in_the_history_of_Prolog_~~>_DC?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?Gs_=28Was:_A_harsh_wind_is_blowing_into_the_face_of_Prolog_now?=
 =?UTF-8?B?4oCmKQ==?=
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 10:18:39 +0200

Scryer Prolog is not the only dead Prolog around.
Like 12 months ago or so, I mentioned in passing
to @joseph-vidal-rosset , because he used Tau Prolog

on his web site, that Tau Prolog will be dead as soon
as the authors get their academic merits. And I guess
this is indeed the case, their GitHub is inactive

for at least 12 months now. But then some people still
include it in their testing, maybe this is a sign of a little
desperation, of finding Prolog system interested

in ISO nonsense?

Modified: Samstag, 6. Juli 2024, 07:53:05
https://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/ulrich/iso-prolog/phrase

The main problem with ISO Prolog is, that it is not
enough reduced to the max.