Article <v7uent$bet1$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v7uent$bet1$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Japan has 11th Wave of Covid (Was: Post-Covid isn't a Fata Morgana
 (Was: Corona isn't over 2024))
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2024 23:06:07 +0200

Data shows, as KP.3 variant evades immunity. The
health ministry is calling for people to take infection
control measures thoroughly as cases of COVID-19
and other infectious diseases are rising in Japan.

Jul 24, 2024 - Japan battling 11th COVID wave
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/07/24/japan/science-health/covid-19-11th-wave/