Article <v83i3s$3gvj7$2@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v83i3s$3gvj7$2@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: This function proves that only the outermost HHH examines the
 execution trace
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 14:34:20 -0500

On 7/27/2024 2:06 PM, joes wrote:
> Am Sat, 27 Jul 2024 09:29:12 -0500 schrieb olcott:

>>> In a similar way we can create an HHH that is able to reach the return
>>> of DDD.
>> Any emulation of DDD by HHH such that DDD reaches its return instruction
>> is an incorrect emulation.
> That would mean the unemulated DDD doesn't return.

(1) You must have expert knowledge of the x86 language.
(2) You must carefully study the actual execution trace.

If anyone did this in the last three years they would
have known I was correct three years ago.

DDD correctly emulated by HHH does have freaking
different behavior than DDD correctly emulated by HHH1.

You can't freaking ignore the fact that DDD calls HHH
in recursive emulation and DDD does not call HHH1
in recursive emulation *WITHOUT BEING GOD DAMNED LIAR*