Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v83ma0$ea44$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 15:45:52 -0500

- How about starting your Nazi days by what your stooges did for you
today. They bombed a school in Ghaza right inside school hours. About 50
killed, the rest with various injuries:

https://streamable.com/qafr0m

Humans know you now just like I had discovered 35 years back, and best
of Iran had discovered in 1972. Now every human knows what cro-magnons
are. They won't let you last too long. It's not a good thing that you
last. Pure negative.

- Israel has lost "80%" of its income from tourism, they claim. If
that's anything close to the truth, then the remaining 20% must be the
mercenaries who went there to join the Nazis partying.

I don't think even one person in the world is stupid enough to "tour" in
Israel. I think they lost it all.

Enough of stooge Nazi matters for today. I've got better things to do.
Stuff that only a Fart Party for some Nazi would beat it.