Article <v844r8$ehq6$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v844r8$ehq6$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2024 19:54:00 -0500

On 7/27/24 18:06, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 7/27/24 16:29, Physfitfreak wrote:
>> On 7/27/24 15:45, Physfitfreak wrote:
>>>

>>> - How about starting your Nazi days by what your stooges did for you
>>> today. They bombed a school in Ghaza right inside school hours. About
>>> 50 killed, the rest with various injuries:
>>>
>>> https://streamable.com/qafr0m
>>>

>> As soon as I uploaded the video, as I expected, it got removed without
>> saying anything but "violating their terms of service" or something. I
>> could not find their terms of service.
>>
>> So I got curious and used an online service to see who streamable.com
>> is. Look at the results below. Whoever they are, they sure don't want
>> to say who they are :) What you get is that they have an office in
>> Delaware, and that's it :-)
>>
>> Domain Name: STREAMABLE.COM
>> Registry Registrant ID:
>> Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registrant Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registrant State/Province: DE
>> Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registrant Country: US
>> Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registrant Phone Ext:
>> Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registry Admin ID:
>> Admin Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin Phone Ext:
>> Admin Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Admin Fax Ext:
>> Admin Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Registry Tech ID:
>> Tech Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech Country: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech Phone Ext:
>> Tech Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>> Tech Fax Ext:
>> Tech Email: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
>>
>> So perhaps even a billionaire cannot sue them because he won't be able
>> to find who to sue.
>>
>> Is this legal for a website in this country? How can you have a
>> website that interacts with people without saying one word about
>> yourself? What if you placed a picture in your website that showed a
>> young Trump giving ass to a college jock? Would that be allowed?
>>
>> Fucking Nazis.
>>

> Why doesn't streamable.com, who's so smart aleck as you see above,
> "remove" Lebanon's militia's drone who put 50 kg of explosives on top of
> boys and girls in that sports complex in Israel, and detonated it, in
> response to Israel's killing Ghazan's boys and girls in that school?
>
> If this smart aleck streamable can interrupt people's important
> [...]

So Israel by itself could not even handle 30 simultaneous missiles and
drones that Lebanon attacked them with? Only 30 objects were enough to
open a sure window for a precise drone hit.

Gee that's good to know! Now they know how to even nuke you.

All you say is Iran did this and that. Your own news outlets are saying
the iron dome defenses "experienced errors." And you want to go to war
with Lebanon and Iran!

Hehe :)

Then what are you waiting for?

You're facing a serious situation now. So subdue your money-grabbing
nature for once and court-martial and hang 50 or so of the top criminals
involved in this massacre and save yourselves. It isn't time for you to
make money. It is time for you to either go to Hell, or hang a few tens
of culprits that took you so close to it.

Aren't you "smart"? You seem so "confident" when you shouldn't. Even
Nazis are now giving you away. I don't think they mind if you go to
Hell. Don't you know that? You have nobody to pamper you. You're smart,
right? You know the difference between cordial diplomatic complements
and the actual intention. From the moment you turned this into a
massacre you've had to fend for yourselves. Your own Nazis are
bullshitting you, cause they've given you away.

The only way to take care of this mess is what I said. It is easy to
grasp. Think about it, and do it.

It doesn't matter in what form. Let others call it a "coup" if they
want. Think of yourselves, not others. Do it and take care of yourselves.

Let them call it "Iran-backed." :-)

One or two or 5 or 10 won't do it. Even 20 won't. It should be something
around 50 of them, and not more. More than that will look more like a
careless act done on impulse. Less than that will still leave serious
enemies in the region who would exact revenge on you forever. But about
50 of the criminals should do.

It is not only the solution, but the right thing to do also! So nobody
later can make you regret it.

The blood of those in that sports complex is on _your_ hands if you
don't do what's needed.