Deutsch   English   FranΓ§ais   Italiano
<v8gcro$l4g0$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: ZebralLogic for evaluating LLMs (Was: Alan Kay's Dynabook fueled by
 Prolog?)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 18:24:25 +0200

Hi,

A Prolog appendix could give a nice boost
to your Edge Device Artificial Intelligence, possibly
not having much problems with Zebra puzzles:

A week ago, I posted that I was cooking a
logical reasoning benchmark as a side project.
Now it's finally ready! Introducing πŸ¦“ π™•π™šπ™—π™§π™–π™‡π™€π™œπ™žπ™˜,
designed for evaluating LLMs with Logic Puzzles.
https://x.com/billyuchenlin/status/1814254565128335705

LoL

Bye