Article <v8lg82$7f3$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v8lg82$7f3$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

From: Andrew <andrew@spam.net>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Can We Have a Troll Free August?
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2024 14:52:52 -0000 (UTC)

badgolferman wrote on Sat, 3 Aug 2024 14:15:38 -0000 (UTC) :

> *Hemidactylus* wrote:
>
>>You are an Arlen enabler not much better than him. I could care less
>>about the stupid statistics post as it rewards excess. Good riddance
>>to Arlen, you, and that fucking horse race.
>
> I think you need to get laid.  Too much tension there.

Hi badgolferman,

It's no longer shocking how incredibly ignorant these low-IQ zealots are.

What makes these iKooks what they are is a consistent combination of being
substandard IQ herd animals who hate when adults bring facts to the fore.

To back up my observation of their rather dismal IQ's, notice Hemidactylus
can't even write a single sentence above that is syntactically correct.

These strange iKooks are so completely uneducated, they have never been
told "I could care less" isn't the same meaning as "I couldn't care less".

Not one of these strange zealots has an education over that of high school.