Deutsch   English   FranΓ§ais   Italiano
<v8m7f7$oaq1$2@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Ok I made a joke, sorry (e: 2nd Cognitive Turn ~~> no Bayesian Brain)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2024 23:29:12 +0200

My impression Cognitive Science was never
Bayesian Brain, so I guess I made a joke.

The time scale, its start in 1950s and that
it is still relative unknown subject,

would explain:
- why my father or mother never tried to
   educated me towards cognitive science.
   It could be that they are totally blank
   in this respect?

- why my grandfather or grandmothers never
   tried to educate me towards cognitive
   science. Dito It could be that they are totally
   blank in this respect?

- it could be that there are rare cases where
   some philosophers had already a glimps of
   cognitive science. But when I open for
   example this booklet:

System der Logic
Friedrich Ueberweg
Bonn - 1868
https://philpapers.org/rec/UEBSDL

   One can feel the dry swimming that is reported
   for several millennia.  What happened in the
   1950s was the possibility of computer modelling.