Article <v8peiv$fgqd$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v8peiv$fgqd$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <abc@def.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: You still seem too dishonest to admit that DDD correctly emulated
 by any HHH cannot possibly reach its own ,"return" instruction
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 21:49:03 -0500
 <v8ouh4$905l$1@dont-email.me>
 <7f796739dcafa335aff88a52af5e458d1253625b@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p10u$9ebu$1@dont-email.me>
 <de071bb436f1e79bc9645b5abbb1bea182d9f3e0@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p36o$9pm8$1@dont-email.me>
 <35c5358982b75ccc36bc041f980dd152f1b5c6a3@i2pn2.org>
 <v8p8le$aj5a$1@dont-email.me>
 <ff44c6626923661554540bf75cb50a4921a50381@i2pn2.org>

On 8/4/2024 9:18 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 8/4/24 9:07 PM, olcott wrote:>>
>> void DDD()
>> {
>>    HHH(DDD);
>>    return;
>> }
>>
>> You still seem too dishonest to admit that DDD correctly
>> emulated by any HHH cannot possibly reach its own "return"
>> instruction.
>
> No, I admit that *IF* HHH does correctly (and thus completely without
> aborting) emulated its input, then THAT DDD and ONLY that DDD will be
> non-halting.

See there?

DDD correctly emulated by any HHH that can possibly exist
cannot possibly reach its "return" instruction and every
C expert knows this.

> This means that EVERY OTHER HHH is just wrong, as the DDD that it is
> given DOES halt when run, but HHH does emulate long enough to see that
> because in INCORRECTLY aborts its emulation, confusing the input it was
> actually given with the input given to the non-aborting HHH, because it
> thinks that it is that non-aborting HHH itself, but that it can still
> abort.
>
> What seems to be your problem is that you don't understand what a
> program is, and that only actual programs have programtic behavior.
>
> You also don't seem to understand that you can't assume that the
> impossible happens, that just proves your own insanity.
>

>> Maybe EE and a masters in EE just doesn't teach
>> hardly anything about actual programming.
>
> I learned a lot, but it seems you don't understand the basic definition
> that DDD without HHH provided IS NOT A PROGRAM.

Of course it is not a program.
It is also true that 56 is not an English word.

That seems to clinch it. You are feigning competence with C.
That is much better than sadistic pleasure in denying easily
verified facts. That might get you sent to Hell.

> That your logic is based on the lie that DDD doesn't include HHH, just
> proves your utter stupidity.
>

>> I would hate to call you dishonest when it is just
>> ordinary ignorance. It can't really be just ordinary
>> ignorance when it feigns expertise.
>>

> Nope, it is your PATHOLOGICAL IGNORANCE that causes the problem, your
> trying to blame others for your own stupidity just proves your state as
> a pathetic ignorant pathologically lying idiot with a reckless disregard
> for the truth, who even ADMITS that he doesn't have a basis for his claims.
>
> Sorry, you have just killed your reputation and earned your place in HELL.

*Feigning competence with C probably would not get you sent to Hell*