Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v8rg2d$139mt$1@dont-email.me>

From: Bobbie Sellers <blissInSanFrancisco@mouse-potato.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: rPI Goes Public
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 14:26:37 -0700
 <wwvr0d0g5la.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk> <v4fgrm$2cbhf$1@dont-email.me>
 <v4g2eq$2hm97$1@dont-email.me> <v4gsge$2phal$1@dont-email.me>
 <wwvcyojx6af.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk> <v4ij11$33ig4$2@dont-email.me>
 <wwvbk42pnxr.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk> <666e2a36@news.ausics.net>
 <wwvr0cw9itq.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk>
 <uTidnclGKrILpOP7nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@earthlink.com>
 <le8ackF8gijU2@mid.individual.net>
 <C7qcnZNvWPLGCOL7nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
 <v7ktqh$poa3$1@news1.tnib.de>
 <18b76648-1b9d-94b4-a38d-ef85c2183677@example.net>

On 7/22/24 01:59, D wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Jul 2024, Marc Haber wrote:
>
>> I have only been a Debian Developer for more than 20 years, maybe I
>> have missed something. Please enlighten me.

	He is a conservative Christan he says, so enlightenment
is not in his plan. He will show the Conservative Christian Light
and expects you to be Saved thereby.  If he was a Zen Buddhist
he might bring enlightenment but some of the reliable methods
used in the past were very rude.

> 20 years, that is impressive! Do you know, given the recent woke debacle
> with Nix, if the debian project is very woke and discriminating against
> people with christian conservative views?

	Exactly what are conservative Christian views?

	How are competent coders being discriminated against?

> Since reading about how this happens more and more in the open source
> space, I've started moving away from project that are discriminating
> against conservative christians and to projects who are more focused on
> the "shut up and code" philosophy instead of politics.

	I could hazard guesses as to your view and how you feel
you are being discriminated against but why make me guess.

	bliss

--
b l i s s - S F 4 e v e r at D S L E x t r e m e dot com