Article <v8s8gu$1capf$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v8s8gu$1capf$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <abc@def.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Who knows that DDD correctly simulated by HHH cannot possibly
 reach its own return instruction final state?
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2024 23:23:58 -0500
 <v8ldcs$3fcgg$2@dont-email.me> <v8lem0$3ftpo$2@dont-email.me>
 <735401a612caec3eedb531311fd1e09b3d94521d@i2pn2.org>
 <v8lkdb$3h16a$1@dont-email.me>
 <5ee8b34a57f12b0630509183ffbd7c07804634b3@i2pn2.org>
 <v8ll4v$3h8m2$1@dont-email.me>
 <cbde765b8f9e769930b6c8589556907a41d9c256@i2pn2.org>
 <v8lm80$3h8m2$3@dont-email.me> <v8n6mq$3tv07$3@dont-email.me>
 <v8o14v$30uf$1@dont-email.me>
 <950d4eed7965040e841a970d48d5b6f417ff43dc@i2pn2.org>
 <v8oj1n$6kik$3@dont-email.me> <v8pvke$ih0a$1@dont-email.me>
 <4-qdnbdw1JzlRS37nZ2dnZfqlJydnZ2d@giganews.com>
 <dca317e236dd975a3f030ae92ea0aa343833f029@i2pn2.org>
 <v8rpgd$15pid$1@dont-email.me>
 <ad3a7354ca32b7b9adb23db743347f3f12aaec63@i2pn2.org>
 <v8s1im$1b6r5$1@dont-email.me>
 <5VKdndWBS-oqCSz7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
 <v8s4rc$1bo1b$1@dont-email.me>
 <d83da88bed605deb7fa9d11f19f3fe6c2bfb2eb0@i2pn2.org>
 <v8s71v$1c2mc$1@dont-email.me>
 <9959d3a939d49ec30579ddaf2a628ca89821f29f@i2pn2.org>

On 8/5/2024 11:08 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> The problem is that this only works with the correct definition of
>>> "Correctly Simulated" but not YOUR definition of Correctly Simulated.
>>>

>> I say correctly emulated according to the semantics of the x86
>> language yet no one besides me understand that.
>>

> Which means you are not allowed to abort it,

It never meant that and you know it