Article <v92au2$3srn5$6@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v92au2$3srn5$6@dont-email.me>

From: Python <python@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: the notion of counter-intuitiveness in relativistic physics
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2024 13:41:54 +0200

Le 08/08/2024 à 13:20, M.D. Richard "Hachel" Lengrand a écrit :
> Le 08/08/2024 à 13:06, Python a écrit :
>
>> Moreover you are lying: people are not objecting to your fantasies
>> by only saying that it is not what SR says (which is nevertheless
>> a perfectly valid objection) but by pointing out fallacies and
>> contradictions in your own words.
>
> You lies, Jean-Pierre Messager, you lies.
>
> "Mais tu sais que tu mens".
>
> You are the one who is lying by claiming that people criticize what I
> say because it is fantasy.
> Not at all, it is generally enough to read a little of an author to know
> or sense whether it is fantasy or not.
> No, no, no, that is not it at all: if people criticize, it is because it
> does not go in the direction of their convictions or their teachings,
> period.

You are highly delusional Richard. It takes only about half a page to
prove that your claims about accelerated frames of reference are:
- logically unsound (invoking tautologies as conditions, claiming
   that a frame dependent property implies a frame independent one)
- contradicting previous claims you had on the twin paradox
- contradicting the principle of Relativity

Nothing there is invoking SR in any ways. Your lie is exposed,
again.

You have a psychotic mental bloc (in addition to be a complete
idiot) that prevent you to even consider that something you pull
out of you a** with no justification at all can be wrong.

This is called "arrognorance". On top of that you have no intellectual
integrity and you are a pathological liar. Just like your buddy Donald
J. Trump.