Article <v95vjo$60of$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v95vjo$60of$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: HHH maps its input to the behavior specified by it --- never
 reaches its halt state ---
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 15:53:12 -0500
 <v8ld1f$3f6vr$5@dont-email.me> <v8ldl0$3ennf$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8lfb9$3g2jl$1@dont-email.me> <v8lgsr$3gadt$2@dont-email.me>
 <v8lhrr$3gkbk$1@dont-email.me> <v8n6un$3tv08$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8nums$1n09$6@dont-email.me> <v8vah7$29sva$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8vr7e$32fso$2@dont-email.me> <v91vc4$3qp1r$2@dont-email.me>
 <v92ge1$p1$2@dont-email.me>
 <f37108f5c9868fc309f42ef78982e2c865ad544c@i2pn2.org>
 <v940uh$hqmp$1@dont-email.me> <v94dir$jt3i$1@dont-email.me>
 <v9569q$o1gt$2@dont-email.me> <v95ch2$p7ls$1@dont-email.me>
 <v95fhp$q2jp$1@dont-email.me> <v95r1q$7ps5$1@dont-email.me>

On 8/9/2024 2:35 PM, Fred. Zwarts wrote:
> Op 09.aug.2024 om 18:19 schreef olcott:

void DDD()
{
   HHH(DDD);
   return;
}

Each HHH of every HHH that can possibly exist definitely
emulates zero to infinity instructions of DDD correctly.
Every expert in the C language sees that this emulated DDD
cannot possibly reaches its own "return" instruction halt state.

Each element of this set corresponds to one element of
the set of positive integers indicating the number of
x86 instructions of DDD that it emulates.

When we look at every HHH that can possibly exist then
we see that DDD correctly emulated by each one of these
cannot possibly reach its "return" instruction halt state.

> Your own words were that HHH is a halting decider. You even showed
> traces of HHH aborting after two cycles. Are you short of memory, or are
> you lying? Or are you again substituting your dreams of a non-aborting
> non-halting HHH for facts?

The post is intended to stand on its own thus forming
a rebuttal to this post based on whet I said in some
other post is the strawman deception.