Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v97het$11mct$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Re: Is Scryer Prologs failure measurable? (Was: Holy Grail makes
 People Disappear)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2024 13:03:59 +0200

Hi,

Currently I wish to add a C# sharp backend,
and also show some Unity integration.

But I am facing some health problems, some
nasty virus infection, which still persists

a little bit. Either I will be able to do
it in 2024, or you wont here anything

from me anymore...

LoL

Bye

P.S.: Some enemies might be happy if I bite
the dust, so it will be quite funny if

I can make it. But who knows?