Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v97j54$11n9o$1@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Re: Is Scryer Prologs failure measurable? (Was: Holy Grail makes
 People Disappear)
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2024 13:32:53 +0200

Hi,

Generally I don't believe in things like
SWI-Prolog Janus Python integration. This
type of integration has the advantage

that SWI-Prolog can run in full speed,
on the other hand it has the disadvantage
that one cannot take advantage of Python async,

because SWI-Prolog itself has no async. I
am talking about the single threaded async here.
My experience single treaded async and multi-threaded

Prolog are quite different pairs of shoes. So
when doing the C# backend for Dogelog Player,
I will be faced again to provide a complete

async solution for the async part of Novacore.

Woa!

Bye