Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9b95g$13pfq$2@solani.org>

From: Mild Shock <janburse@fastmail.fm>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Subject: Closing Remark on Brain Plaque [Robin Williams] (Re: What does the
 Sputnik V channel say?)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 23:06:56 +0200

Hi,

The internet is an amazing thing, you can
just read a page, enter some keywords do
a search, and read another page, and

follow a trail. One trail caused by my virus
came to an end, namely whether the idea that
Alzheimer and Dementz are not caused by some

Brain Plaque, but by viruses such as Grippe etc..
every year, and the inflamation, i.e. immune
reaction. It turns out the two are somehow related.

One form of Brain Plaque is Lewy-Körper-Demenz
(LKD) caused by Eosinophils, which are a variety of
white blood cells and one of the immune system

components responsible for combating multicellular
parasites and certain infections in vertebrates.
Prominent victim was Robin Williams,

it was detected post mortem:

So tragisch war das Leben von Robin Williams - Zehnter Todestag
https://www.blick.ch/people-tv/international/zehnter-todestag-so-tragisch-war-das-leben-von-robin-williams-id20030323.html

"The Lewy bodies, which also make up this disease,
were first discovered in Parkinson's disease. These are
eosinophilic inclusions in the cytoplasm of nerve cells
(neurons) in the cerebral cortex and in the brainstem."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia_with_Lewy_bodies

Oki Doki

Bye