Article <v9ia7k$bvnu$11@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9ia7k$bvnu$11@dont-email.me>

From: Python <python@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Space-time interval (2)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 15:08:04 +0200

Le 14/08/2024 à 14:54, M.D. Richard "stuffed-shirt Hachel" Lengrand a
écrit :
> ....  will consider
> that there exists a fourth spatial dimension in the universe, and that
> an observer, placed there, perpendicular and very far away, apprehends
> our 3D universe in a perfectly synchronous way for him, and it is on
> this abstract but useful concept that we will synchronize all
> terrestrial watches.

Clocks are physical devices (except in Wozniak's mind). They are not
synchronized by imaginary devices on imaginary spatial dimensions.

They are built in order to have the same rate (inside an acceptable
narrow interval) to begin with, then drifted according to what
General Relativity predict in order to stay in synch in ECI
frame (despite what demented Wozniak pretends).

These are engineering tasks, not the stupid mythomaniac fantasies of
a histrionic senile country doctor.