Article <v9j92i$iefe$11@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9j92i$iefe$11@dont-email.me>

From: Python <python@invalid.org>
Newsgroups: fr.sci.physique,sci.physics.relativity
Subject: "Persecution" is the desperate cry of cranks being confronted with
 facts
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 23:54:26 +0200

Le 14/08/2024 à 21:38, JC_Lavau a écrit :
> Le 14/08/2024 à 14:04, Python wrote :
>>  Another crank
>> on fr.sci.* is using this a lot, Jacques Lavau. His hobby is to pretend
>> to have discovered, independently from Cramer, the transactional
>> interpretation of QM while he was a student. This is of course
>> ridiculous when it comes to confronting his own "work" to Cramer's
>> one.
>
> Whichever is is pseudonym, the passion of Jean-Pierre Messager is to
> persecute scapegoats, but he fears evidences of his permanent forgeries...
> Enjoy this one:
>
> Le 12/08/2024 à 22:40, noreply@bluehost.com wrote :
>> FW

>> jpierremessager@gmail.com
>>
>> Domain: deonto-ethics.org
>> several pages full of insults, libels and threats (in French)
>> targeting numerous people, include me. For instance :
>> https://deonto-ethics.org/impostures/index.php?topic=293.0
>
> End of quotation.

Yes enjoy, you'll have a glitch or Jacques Lavau's usuel trend:
"You are contradicting be because you've sodomized by your mother"

These numerous pages, about almost all posters of fr.sci.physics
are in place for ages with the same kind of insults (in his mind).
I don't give a shit. They are telling far more about the one, Jacques
Lavau, who set up the site, than on everyone else.

BTW, After decades I thing it is time to tear down this kind of
people space on the Internet (who brought Trump in USA, almost RN in
France).

There are a few French speaking people around. Enjoy (not)! Next
steps will be in courts.