Article <v9kpun$3t7dn$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9kpun$3t7dn$3@dont-email.me>

From: Zen Cycle <funkmaster@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: cyclists attack auto driver
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 07:48:39 -0400

On 8/14/2024 4:39 AM, floriduh dumbass wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Aug 2024 21:40:45 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> In this instance, "Use it against them" seems to be your code for
>> "pointing out that their own behavior is at odds with their fervently
>> stated opinions." I don't think that is unreasonable to note in a
>> _discussion_ group.
>
> I comment on your behavior in this group.

What fucking business is it of yours? If you don't like it, just block
him, dumbass.

> For instance, you ignorantly
> argued that a person not owning a certain kind of firearm as a reason
> it should be banned.

ok, post a link to a message where Frank ever stated "a person not
owning a certain kind of firearm is a reason it should be banned".

<snip>

>> Right, you didn't ask us about jersey wearing. You just made a snide
>> general comment about people who choose to wear matching jerseys, based
>> on your assumption about their motive, of which you disapprove.
>
> Yes, I expressed my opinions about that. Note that I didn't demand to
> know if you wear matching jerseys on your group rides, because that's
> none of my business and I really don't care what kind of jersey you
> wear. Why would I care? Why would you care if he sometimes carries a
> gun?

The same reason you seem to care some much about frank expressing his
opinion, you hypocrite.

<snip>

>> Are you pretending you didn't demand information from me with your "why
>> do you ..." statements? Give me a break!
>
> I comment on your narcissistic behavior in this newsgroup.  I've
> commented on your undocumented bragging, which, I note, you seem to
> have toned down quite a bit.

But your undocumented bragging is perfectly acceptable...got it...dumbass

>> I think you're splitting hairs because John's behavior belies his
>> pro-gun arguments. And you (and he) detest any posts that point out the
>> problems inherent in your gun fetishes.
>
> <EYEROLL> My Gawd, you actually believe you're scoring points... I
> suspect quite the opposite is the case...

He obviously is, or you wouldn't keep thinking you're scoring points by
your incessant narcissistic chihuahua yapping (talk about a napoleon
complex! must be why you feel the need to carry a gun on a recreational
bike path or walks around you retirement community at 4 AM)

> that he's like me and gets a
> kick out of triggering your repetitive, obsessive, anti-gun rants,
> which I don't believe has convinced anyone to soften their stance on
> the issue.

Which is different than your triggered, repetitive, and obsessive
pro-gun rants how? (hint: Frank isn't motivated by arrogant and willful
ignorance, mr "the AR15 is a weapon the military never wanted and never
used")

  In fact, we're planning a visit to Wisconsin soon and I'm
> thinking of borrowing my daughter's AR15 and doing some target
> shooting with it. I've never shot a pistol grip rifle and all the
> hoopla about them has made me curious.

lol...sure sparky, Then you can come back to this forum and tell us how
much more of a man it made you...lol...

> So, I'll put the popcorn on and let's see some of your obsessive
> anti-gun rants.

Excellent, does that mean you'll finally shut the fuck up and stop
polluting this forum with ignorant arrogant willful ignorance and
narcissistic chihuahua yapping?

--
Add xx to reply