Article <v9krmb$3t7dn$5@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v9krmb$3t7dn$5@dont-email.me>

From: Zen Cycle <funkmaster@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: cyclists attack auto driver
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 08:18:19 -0400

On 8/15/2024 6:20 AM, floriduh dumbass wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2024 20:12:53 -0400, Frank Krygowski
> <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>>> That's from a guy who made up a story about asking a friend if he [?]
>>> could shoot his .45.
>>
>> That friend invited me to shoot. Your memory is faulty.
>
> Could be, I don't make a point of remembering your made up stories.

fucking wow...That comment was followed by cut-n-pastes of franks
posting below, which the dumbass keeps in a ready file
(and he claims not to obsessed with frank!)

>>> "Am I qualified to talk about such things? Yes, by virtue of attending
>>> multiple classes at various levels for each of the programs described
>>> above. I've also acted as an editorial consultant on two well known
>>> books dealing with those matters. I've written many articles on those
>>> and related topics, and had some of them reprinted by publications in
>>> other states and one other country. I no longer maintain the teaching
>>> certification, but I've taught many cycling classes, I've written
>>> scripts for and appeared in televised instructional spots, I've been
>>> interviewed for newspapers and TV on such matters, and I've spoken (by
>>> request) at city, regional and statewide gatherings."
>>> --Frank Krygowski
>>
>> All correct, thank you.
>
> I wonder if posting that, or any of your other undocumented brags made
> you feel like you stood two inches taller.

no taller than you feel when carrying a gun while riding your bike on a
recreation rail trail

>>> I remember when I suggested that I might have more bicycling skill and
>>> experience then him and he imediately demanded that I provide him a
>>> detailed account of all my bicycling skills and experiences.
>>
>> Your memory is faulty.
>
> *********************************
> Krygowski began hating me from the first time I told him that he
> wasn't even remotely qualified to give me advice on bicycling. To a
> narcissistic like Frank, disrespect like that is devastating.
>
> I should mention that after I rejected his advice, he demanded that I
> document my bicycling skill and experience, presumably, so he could
> decide if I was qualified to reject his advice.
>
> OK, tell us your biking experience, please. (And drop the 3rd grader
> insults.)
>
> "How much recreational riding have you done on roads? How many years
> commuting to work by bike on normal roads? How much other utility
> riding have you done on ordinary roads? How much overnight or longer
> traveling have you done on normal roads? How much bike camping? How
> many U.S. states have you ridden in? How many foreign countries? How
> many century rides have you done? How many rides longer than
> 100 miles in one day? How many times have you organized and led
> friends on road rides? How many times have you organized and run
> multi-hundred rider event rides on normal roads?  Answer in detail,
> please. That will allow us to gauge whether your courage and
> experience really are more than mine."
>
> --Krygowski
> *********************************

And here it is. We have an arrogant narcissistic willfully ignorant
hypocrite claiming he doesn't care about Franks opinions and claims and
doesn't make a point of remember what frank wrote, but keeps a ready
file of every claim Frank ever made so he can obsess over every word and
phrase and re-post them in some laughable and pathetic attempt to make
his own empty, vapid, and miserable life seem relevant.

>> But feel free to tell us about your extensive
>> education, scholarship and experience in cycling. I think if you leave
>> out the times you've ridden back and forth on flat Florida bike trails,
>> it shouldn't take you long.
>
> <SNORT>  As if "education and scholarship" about riding a bicycle
> could ever be described as extensive. Many children learn it before
> they go to school.

Right, They learn how to anticipate a drivers actions, how to manage
road hazards, traffic etiquette, how to take a lane...all before school
age....This must be why you're so confident of your riding skills you
stick to recreational rail trails and carry a loaded weapon while doing it.

> By the way, presumably, the "us" in your question refers to you and
> your imaginary friends,

an arrogant and narcissistic presumption

> and I think you and your imaginary friends
> should mind your own business.

IF you're bothered so much by Frank asking you about your experiences in
life, why don't you just go away?

--
Add xx to reply